We believe in cultivating meaningful innovation and impact, and harnessing the integrity and empathy required to do so. Together, we can achieve more, dream bigger, and see new possibilities.
We are always looking for great people. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an Account Manager to develop and nurture client relationships; coordinate all advertising, design, and media work streams in-house to bring these initiatives to life; and keep a finger on the pulse of industry, marketing and media trends to help build our services and add value for our clients. This role will require enthusiastic teamwork; strategic and analytical thinking; adaptability to ever-changing project types and requirements; and powerful communication, leadership, and presentation skills. The Account Manager reports directly to the Associate Account Director.
• Lead a selection of client projects and support other projects as required.
• Act as an essential partner for clients (both in an oversight and day-to-day role) in project planning, identifying new opportunities, troubleshooting problems as they arise, weighing in on key decisions, and ensuring that client expectations are set and met.
• Look for opportunities to educate clients about new possibilities and capabilities in advertising, marketing, and media strategies.
• Ensure that all design and media assets and plans are delivered on time, to specification, within budget, and to LaPlaca Cohen’s standard of excellence.
• Create and implement creative briefs, and ensure that all creative concepts are on-strategy. Manage budget, billing, and timelines.
• Participate in work sessions to help generate ideas and concepts for integrated marketing campaigns. Develop strategic rationales to sell in these concepts to clients.
• Translate business objectives and ongoing consumer / market trends, insights, and research into actionable marketing, media, and communication recommendations and presentations.
• Assist in new business initiatives including proposals, presentations, and research.
• 2-5 years of full time Account Management or related Project Management experience in the fields of marketing and advertising.
• Exceptional research, communications, problem-solving, client-management, presentation, and writing skills.
• Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment, working both independently and collaboratively.
• Dedication to and passion for the cultural and creative world.
• B.A. required.
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
• September 2018 start date.
• Email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com and indicate “Account Manager” in the subject line.
LaPlaca Cohen has a robust, highly-competitive internship program. Our interns often come from top-tier graduate schools or with several years of relevant professional experience.
Applications for Summer 2018 internships are now open. Apply with your resume and an explanation of your interest (cover letter or email) at firstname.lastname@example.org